Campaign Launch: Skilling the Mentors
From training youth, to training the trainers!
We’re happy to announce the launch of our Fundraising Campaign for “Skilling the Mentors” for Airtel Delhi Half Marathon on November 29, 2015.
Over the past few years, ETASHA has availed the fundraising platform offered by Airtel Delhi Half Marathon (ADHM) to provide huge benefits in skilling underprivileged youth. Last year, ETASHA’s fundraising campaign during the marathon grew out of its aim to provide high-quality career guidance programmes to underprivileged students through its career guidance workshops.
Through the support of our donors, we’re providing career guidance to 1400 youth who have been so far unable to find access to the information required to make informed choices, thus, in the process, creating not just productive individuals, but informed citizens.
This year we plan to go a step ahead with our aim to help skill development and unemployment reduction efforts in the country through “Training of Employability Skills Trainers, Counsellors, and Guides”. For this purpose, our fundraising campaign “Skilling the Mentors” aims to raise Rs. 15 lakh.
In the fast changing world of today, the knowledge that is imparted needs to adapt constantly to change. Essential to this process are trainers/teachers who need to go through the transformation first in order to positively impact their trainees. Trainers, counsellors and guides can influence the students in a way no person or machine can.
ETASHA knows that if we are to help youth become productive in their personal and professional lives, we must start with the trainers who train the youth.
Help us in skilling the mentors:
- Write a cheque in favour of “ETASHA Society” to fund “Skilling the Mentors” project and send it to the address given below
- Fund us through online payment here
- If you’re a company, become a “Corporate Cares” in this year’s ADHM by fielding a team of 40, 25, or 10 employees as part of a group run and contributing to us INR 3.50 lakhs, INR 2.50 lakhs, or INR 1.25 lakhs
- Become a fundraiser:
- Care Champion Diamond – Commit to raise a minimum of INR 5 Lakhs
- Care Champion Gold – Commit to raise a minimum of INR 2.50 Lakhs
- Care Champion Silver – Commit to raise a minimum of INR 1 Lakh
- Youth Cares – Team of 3 students committing to raise a minimum of INR 50,000
- i-Care – commit to fundraise (choose your own target)
You can also support us by sharing this on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Thank you for your support!