Business Development and Marketing Officer
For a Project in Entrepreneurship Development of Women in the Apparel Manufacturing Sector
ETASHA Society is hiring for a Business Development and Marketing Officer for a development sector project focused on the Apparel Manufacturing sector in Gurugram, Haryana.
As a Business Development & Marketing Officer you will be required to help aspiring women entrepreneurs understand their markets and develop their response for running profitable enterprises by providing support in
v Identification of business opportunities and clarifying their business proposition.
v Helping them in understanding the market by coordinating market visits, participation in sales events, etc.
v Identifying and establishing backward and forward linkages for the women’s enterprises and enabling them to become independently capable of doing the same.
To be selected you will need to have
· At least 2 years’ experience of sales & marketing
· Experience of working in livelihood generation and/or women’s issues in the development sector
· Excellent communication skills in Hindi
· Proficiency in MS-Office. particularly MS Excel
We pay around Rs.25,000/- per month, depending upon skills and experience. In addition Medical & Accident Insurance is provided as per ETASHA rules.
Founded in 2006, ETASHA Society is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We work to empower youth, women and adolescents in low-income communities with the skills, confidence and mindset required for success in employment as well as Entrepreneurship.
- Know more about us though our website www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world
around us, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com with full details of email id, current address, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining if selected.