This position is for Training & Mentoring youth for employment in Jobs related to Desk Top Publishing and Graphic Designing.
The role includes:
- Facilitating learning and ensuring proficiency of trainees in DTP software – CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign as well as related software.
- Mentoring trainees through their learning process for entry, growth and success in the organized sector
- Assisting mobilization team as required for awareness creation, counseling youth and their parents and testing and screening candidates for enrolment
- Supporting the placement team as required for ensuring all trainees get placed.
- Creating interesting and relevant lesson plans according to the prescribed framework
- Reporting on the progress of classes and of the trainees
- High level of proficiency in designing software- CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- High level of proficiency in creative designing
- At least 2 years’ experience of Training in DTP & related courses
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for training and facilitation
- Self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
The position is located Pataudi in Haryana. However, occasional travel to other locations within Haryana and the NCR region will be required from time to time. Compensation will range between Rs. 25,000 – Rs.35,000 per month, depending upon skills and experience.
Interested candidates may apply with an up-to-date resume to email@example.com with full details of email id, current address, current salary, minimum acceptable salary, 3 work-related references and time-frame of joining, if selected.
About ETASHA Society
Founded in 2006, ETASHA is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We work with youth in low-income communities, and their ecosystem, to empower with the skills, confidence and mind-set required for modern-day work environments. The end-goal is to develop an ecosystem where skills are valued and respected, and people work with dignity and self-respect.