Entrepreneurship Development cum Marketing Officer For Project on Employment and Entrepreneurship for Women
ETASHA Society is hiring for a project focused on the Textile Sector starting shortly in a village within Gurugram, Haryana.
The roles and responsibilities of this position are:
- Assisting in identification of women keen on skill development in stitching/ tailoring and related skills, and on employment or entrepreneurship in the Textile sector. This will include:
- Conducting awareness creation workshops for community members
- Motivating and Counselling women from low-income communities and their families
- Providing business start-up support through
- Assisting in conduct of training sessions in enterprise management and life skills development
- Assisting aspiring entrepreneurs in identification of business opportunities within the Textile sector
- Helping aspiring entrepreneurs in understanding the market by coordinating market visits, participation in sales events clarifying a business proposition.
- Supporting entrepreneurs in identifying and establishing backward and forward linkages for the women’s enterprises and enabling them to become independently capable of doing the same.
- Assist in growth and scaling up of business for the enterprises through
- Coordinating with the entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Organising visits and meetings with suppliers of raw materials and wholesalers/ retailers/ institutions for sale of finished goods
- Motivating and counselling the entrepreneurs to successfully operate their enterprises
- Ensuring all data and information is collected and stored as per project requirements
- Providing all relevant support to other team members
- Basic understanding of business and markets
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi
- Proficiency in MS-Office including high level of skills to work on MS Excel
- Field experience working with vulnerable communities
- Preferably having 2 years of experience in program administration and implementing projects related to livelihood generation and/or women’s issues
- Master’s degree in any discipline preferred
About ETASHA Society
Founded in 2006, ETASHA Society is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We work to empower youth, women and adolescents in low-income communities with the skills, confidence and mindset required for success in employment as well as Entrepreneurship.
- Know more about us though our website www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of email id, current address, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining if selected.