Project Coordinator cum Skill Trainer For Project on Employment and Entrepreneurship for Women
ETASHA Society is hiring for a project focused on the Textile Sector starting shortly in a village within Gurugram, Haryana.
You are the person we are looking for, if you have:
· Experience of leading, developing and mentoring an enthusiastic team
· Experience of training for skill development in Enterprise Management and Life Skills
· Experience of setting up & working with women’s livelihood programs in low-income communities
· Excellent communication skills in both Hindi and English
· Understanding and empathy for issues related to employment, livelihood generation and women’s empowerment
The focus of the work will be as follows:
· Planning, Supervising and Implementing the project
· Ensuring achievement of all deliverables and commitments to the funder
- Motivating and mentoring women from economically weaker sections to get skilled in stitching/ tailoring and related skills for employment in the Textile Industry or setting up self-owned enterprises in this sector.
- Coordinating skill development in relevant technical trades and identifying, connecting and coordinating with training providers in Advanced Technical Skills
- Conducting training in Enterprise Management and Life Skills
- Reaching out to potential recruiters and coordinating for those women desirous of employment
- Guiding, mentoring and assisting aspiring women entrepreneurs to identify product/ service, assess market demand, feasibility, develop business plan for the enterprise, and to run all aspects of their business successfully and monitor their operations regularly
Founded in 2006, ETASHA Society is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We work to empower youth, women and adolescents in low-income communities with the skills, confidence and mindset required for success in employment as well as Entrepreneurship.
- Know more about us though our website www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to make a difference to the world around us, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com with full details of email id, current address, minimum acceptable salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining if selected.