A Project Officer is required for our Grassroots Entrepreneurship Program running in Rewari, Haryana. The Grassroots Entrepreneurship Project, trains and develops young girls and boys with an entrepreneurial mindset and provides hand-holding and mentoring support to set up their business units and connects with funding support, helping them to generate livelihood for themselves and create jobs for others.
The Project Officer, mentors, handholds and provides support to the new entrepreneurs till their enterprises stabilise and become sustainable. The core responsibilities are:
- To carry out the Due Diligence process for business plans proposed by the beneficiaries
- To facilitate the Business Setup Process for new entrepreneurs.
- Create backward and forward linkages as required for the enterprises.
- Monitoring the progress of the enterprise and providing / organising support as needed
- Linking the new entrepreneurs with appropriate mentors/subject matter experts wherever and whenever it is required by the enterprise.
- Linking the enterprises with banks, other funding organisations, and Government schemes for funds requirements
- Gather and maintain data such as financial records, visit reports, etc.
- Support in any other project activities as and when required.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- An ideal candidate will have at least one of these:
- A degree in Business Management (MBA) or related area, or,
- Experience of running / managing a business, or
- Experience of managing a livelihood project
- Good understanding of accounting
- Experience of and interest in working in rural areas and mentoring has worked on livelihood projects is preferred.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis in rural areas
- Ownership of a 2-wheeler for the purposes of travel to the field.
- Must have good communication and convincing skills.
- Be proactive and have a problem-solving aptitude and attitude.
We pay between Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month, depending upon skills and experience. In addition Medical & Accident Insurance is provided as per ETASHA rules.
Know more about us though our website – www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites. Interested candidates may email an up-to-date resume to email@example.com with full details of email id, current address, current salary, 3 references and time-frame of joining, if selected.
About ETASHA Society
Founded in 2006, ETASHA is a not-for-profit organization working to skill underprivileged communities for sustained employment and income generation. We envision a future where every Indian is self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We work with youth in low-income communities, and their ecosystem, to empower with the skills, confidence and mind-set required for modern-day work environments. The end-goal is to develop an ecosystem where skills are valued and respected, and people work with dignity and self-respect.