||: Visual Communicator
Position: Visual Communicator
The position is an integral part of an enthusiastic and high-energy Communications and Fund-raising team of ETASHA, which continuously communicates with all stakeholders, be it youth and women in the target communities, or corporate funders, or friends, donors and supporters. The brand is actively promoted on diverse social media as well as through print media.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Be part of the creative process from concept to completion.
· Contribute innovative ideas to shape effective collateral experiences across digital, mobile, print and video platforms.
· Shoot, edit, convert content to appropriate usage.
· Maintain a repository of images and videos for quick reference and easy use.
· Stay abreast of the evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices.
· Prioritize and manage work while adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
· Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
· Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
Required Experience and Skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Designing or other relevant courses.
· 0 to 2-year experience in graphics designing and photography.
· Good command over Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects for editing photographs and videos is a must
· Should be familiar with latest techniques in photography and videography.
· You should be someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other collateral designs.
· Self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups and professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
· Ready to travel in Delhi NCR.
Established as a not-for-profit organization in January 2006, ETASHA Society provides market-oriented employability and vocational skills to disadvantaged Indian youth. ETASHA’s core activities are career guidance, employability skills, vocational training & placement, and Training of Employability Skills Trainers.
ETASHA Society’s success has been shaped by its team. Our members share a strong passion for helping and mentoring young minds from underprivileged communities. We not only seek candidates who share the same passion as we do, but are driven by new ideas to work better as a team and touch more lives.
Know more about us though our website www.etashasociety.org and our social media sites and if you are keen to made a difference to the world we live in, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Send in your application latest by November 20, 2019 with your design and photography portfolio as well at [email protected]