|Job Name||: Mentor – Women Entrepreneurs|
Do you believe
· That every human being deserves to be self-reliant and live a life of dignity?
· That financial independence is the key to Women’s Empowerment & Self-respect?
· That you, personally, can make a difference?
Then, you could be the answer to ETASHA Society’s search for a Mentor for our Women Entrepreneurs in Janouli (Palwal), Haryana.
You are the person we are looking for, if you also have:
· Experience of working with women’s livelihood programs or SHGs
· Have an understanding and empathy for issues related to livelihood generation and women’s empowerment
· Sales/marketing experience, either in corporate or social sector
· Have a desire to work in low income communities and in rural areas
· Are active, energetic and outgoing
· Excellent communication skills in both Hindi and English
· Interpersonal and relation management skills
The focus of the work will be as follows:
· Motivating and mentoring women from economically weaker sections to get skilled and run self-owned or group-owned enterprises
· Conducting Training in Basic Life Skills as well as Enterprise Management.
· Setting up required processes for establishing SHGs and micro-enterprises,
· Guiding, mentoring and assisting groups:
o To identify product/ service, assess market demand as well as feasibility and develop business plan for the enterprise
o In developing supply chain, market linkages and building relationships with vendors and buyers
o In setting up systems and processes for maintaining quality, and ensuring smooth and profitable running of the business
o Identification of funding agencies for growth and scaling up
ETASHA Society works in the Employment and Income Generation space for the socio-economically challenged. We are committed to the cause of their economic upliftment and deeply hold the vision of a future where every Indian is skilled, self-reliant, has self-worth and leads a dignified and productive life. We take an Ecosystem Approach to focus on Skill Development for Employment & Income Generation for low resource communities. In the last 14 years, we’ve directly impacted 36,000+ youth, adolescents and women in urban as well as rural communities and are now ready to scale up operations significantly.
Please look at our website, get to know us, and if you are keen to go ahead, reply by mail URGENTLY to [email protected] with your updated CV, Minimum Acceptable Salary and time-frame of joining, if selected.