Team Lead in Adolescent Well Being & Success Project
ETASHA Society, a not-for-profit organization, which undertakes projects on Adolescent Wellbeing and Success in schools to prepare students for a future of successful employment and income generation, is looking for a Team Lead of a Project in a school in Delhi-NCR.
The Team Lead plans, manages, monitors and ensures achievement of all deliverables of the project for desired impact on the beneficiaries and for commitments made to the Project Sponsor.
The role involves:
1. Managing the teaching-learning process to ensure high quality delivery of education and skill development.
2. Developing, mentoring and maintaining a motivated and enthusiastic team
3. Coordinating with the School Principal for all permissions required for scheduling and conduct of classes and other project deliverables
4. Coordinating with School coordinator for scheduling sessions and ensuring room allocation and availability of school resources as required
5. Building and managing relations with stakeholders, viz. Principal, teachers, parents, and other influential members of the community
6. Coordinating with the Central team for support with content and training related to life skills, core foundational skills, career guidance and counselling of students
7. Creating a culture, systems and procedures in line with those prevailing in ETASHA.
8. Creating Teaching learning material to enhance learning outcomes and to develop and update existing content
9. Reporting on the outcome of workshops to the school, ETASHA Management and Project Sponsors
10. Writing Case histories for funder Reports, Website and Media
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
● Knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm for creative teaching and learning using participatory methodologies
● Have empathy and ability to connect with young people
● Are self-motivated with a passion for continuous improvement
● Have strong conceptual and analytical skills.
● Have basic knowledge and ability to work on Computers.
● Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and multi task while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
● Ability to communicate effectively in English & Hindi
● Proficiency in written English.
The salary offered will range between Rs.30, 000 /- to Rs.35, 000/- per month, depending upon skills and experience. PF, ESI and other benefits will be available as per rules.